what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (original)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:MysteryAD (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:13) 发表:2010-03-19 01:11:34  楼主  关注此帖
what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (original)
//i've been looking around the website for a while. surprisingly, it seems that i can't get rid of it. it could be a good news. i can kill some time in a place where it is free of charge, plus easy to access. besides, let go off my depression. preferably, a couple of undercovered soul mates could possibly return some applauses.how wonderful. //men talk about money and gal because both of them are bothering. that rule works for me every now and then. differently, i used to deal with gal with money. now instead, i am taking care of oversea gal with other qualifications but money. it doesn't go smoothly one way or the other. once a gal is taken by money, she is looking forward to your qualifications. vice versa, a gal is attracted by the qualifications, the next thing jumping in must be the damn bucks! //by referring some resources, i try to figure out the causes this way: //1. gal is sensible&insecure //2. not bothering overqualified males //3. looking for the Mr. perfect //4. artist in handling the suitors //and so on so forth...those sorts of craps... //they are not helping a lot. personally, i conclude that the basic reason could be the m/f ratio is way out of balance. then the consequences can be reasonably estimated and verified in the real life. //gal give me the impression that they are caprice. i really don't wanna take it further more. is that the way it always be? or since when it changed? who the hell knows? recalling the marriage cases online, each one of them cost a fortune. marriage is digitalized. the ceremony is supposed to the moment of life. it turns to be a combination of a few digits plus a currency unit. money is driving the world. it is fucking pathetic and disgusting. //in the end, with all due respect, no offensive, complaint is compliant. nothing is personal. //best wishes, have fun!

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:MysteryAD (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:13) 发表:2010-03-19 12:50:11  2楼
you can use "" instead of "//" to break the paragraph....if u choose the check box of "shi yong hua xin biao ji".. Thanks
1st, you come late for the problem
2nd, plz explain in details, coz i am a rookie.
作者:MysteryAD (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:13) 发表:2010-03-19 12:57:30  3楼
dear bean, tldr是不是传说中的火星文,
还是你喝多了,不小心按了回复,确认,因为手抖了抖,按了tldr。
你有话可以直说。
还是你想证明你看懂我写的了,写了几个我不懂的字。
如果你只是为了抢个地板,那么恭喜你了,you made it!
作者:MysteryAD (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:13) 发表:2010-03-19 13:03:58  4楼
what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (original)//i've been looking around the website for a while. surprisingly, it seems that i can't get rid of it. it could be a good news. i can kill some time in a place where it is free of charge, plus easy to access. besides, let go off my depression. preferably, a couple of undercovered soul mates could possibly return some applauses.how wonderful. //men talk about money and gal because both of them are bothering. that rule works for me every now and then. differently, i used to deal with gal with money. now instead, i am taking care of oversea gal with other qualifications but money. it doesn't go smoothly one way or the other. once a gal is taken by money, she is looking forward to your qualifications. vice versa, a gal is attracted by the qualifications, the next thing jumping in must be the damn bucks! //by referring some resources, i try to figure out the causes this way: //1. gal is sensible&insecure //2. not bothering overqualified ma (more...)
what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (format edited)
i've been looking around the website for a while. surprisingly, it seems that i can't get rid of it. it could be a good news. i can kill some time in a place where it is free of charge, plus easy to access. besides, let go off my depression. preferably, a couple of undercovered soul mates could possibly return some applauses.how wonderful.

men talk about money and gal because both of them are bothering. that rule works for me every now and then. differently, i used to deal with gal with money. now instead, i am taking care of oversea gal with other qualifications but money. it doesn't go smoothly one way or the other. once a gal is taken by money, she is looking forward to your qualifications. vice versa, a gal is attracted by the qualifications, the next thing jumping in must be the damn bucks!

by referring some resources, i try to figure out the causes this way:

1. gal is sensible&insecure

2. not bothering overqualified males

3. looking for the Mr. perfect

4. artist in handling the suitors

and so on so forth...those sorts of craps...

they are not helping a lot. personally, i conclude that the basic reason could be the m/f ratio is way out of balance. then the consequences can be reasonably estimated and verified in the real life.

gal give me the impression that they are caprice. i really don't wanna take it further more. is that the way it always be? or since when it changed? who the hell knows? recalling the marriage cases online, each one of them cost a fortune. marriage is digitalized. the ceremony is supposed to the moment of life. it turns to be a combination of a few digits plus a currency unit. money is driving the world. it is fucking pathetic and disgusting.

in the end, with all due respect, no offensive, complaint is compliant. nothing is personal.

best wishes, have fun!
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码