我怀疑,是不是哪天我下载了 windows 的升级,一些安全的软件。不知是不是这个原因。

哪位高手提供一点想法或者怀疑或者方法。

比如检查些什么,还是下载些什么,还是要卸装些什么,具体方法?

万分感谢。
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:Flying (等级:18 - 华新水车,发帖:16849) 发表:2004-07-04 11:47:30  2楼
If you are using WinXP...
You should install Windows Messenger, not MSN Messenger. Though I'm a MSN user without using any of the official clients, I did hear about other failure stories due to the mismatch of versions.
作者:逃课专家 (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:3794) 发表:2004-07-04 16:01:53  3楼 评分:
If you are using WinXP...You should install Windows Messenger, not MSN Messenger. Though I'm a MSN user without using any of the official clients, I did hear about other failure stories due to the mismatch of versions.
i don't qutie agree with you
majority of windows xp users are using MSN messenger, rather than windows messenger. it runs on windows XP without any problem.

in fact in the MSN messenger <a href="http://messenger.msn.com/download/os.aspx"> download page </a>, windows XP is the first in the OS list.

windows messenger is a build-in .NET service in windows XP. but it doesn't mean it's by any means the "official MSN client" in windows XP.
作者:临江仙 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5633) 发表:2004-07-04 18:10:51  4楼
我也是前几天突然开始,老是自动sign out ,大约每3-4分钟一次. 持续不断.
现在还是这样. 用win xp 自带的就几乎没问题.实在是很恼火.我也重装了
N次,6.1不行我还用了最新版的6.2, 但问题依旧.
作者:小平夸我长得帅 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:89) 发表:2004-07-04 19:17:22  5楼
谢谢各位。又有奇怪现象了……

今天下午,我用我妹妹的msn 帐号 sign in,居然可以,也就是说,我的msn是没有问题的。

于是我再用我的用户名 sign in,情况依旧,没有办法 sign in。

可是我的用户名和密码绝对是正确的,因为我继续 sign in windows messenger,没有问题。

我甚至修改了我的密码,还是没有办法 sign in。

我的默认登陆改成了我妹妹的,仍旧可以 sign in。再用我的用户名登入,依然没有办法。

我疯了!!!
作者:Flying (等级:18 - 华新水车,发帖:16849) 发表:2004-07-04 21:44:32  6楼
i don't qutie agree with youmajority of windows xp users are using MSN messenger, rather than windows messenger. it runs on windows XP without any problem. in fact in the MSN messenger download page , windows XP is the first in the OS list. windows messenger is a build-in .NET service in windows XP. but it doesn't mean it's by any means the "official MSN client" in windows XP. (more...)
Well... I haven't been keep track with MSN Messenger.
As a matter of fact, its previous version does distinct "MSN Messenger" and "Window Messenger" as recommended for different platforms. But confusions among user have somehow forced them to name both versions the same now. Sorry for the confusion created by my remarks.
作者:天生不是情造 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:953) 发表:2004-07-04 23:39:28  7楼 评分:
The reason is that ...
Windows Messenger and MSN messenger links to diffrent server and the one Windows Messenger links is more stable.

Now and in future Windows Messenger will be used more for enterprise users, as the client of livecomm server.

And also try to set your location as usa. This will bring your some benifits in both connectivity and functionality.
作者:天生不是情造 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:953) 发表:2004-07-04 23:45:56  8楼
The reason is that ...Windows Messenger and MSN messenger links to diffrent server and the one Windows Messenger links is more stable. Now and in future Windows Messenger will be used more for enterprise users, as the client of livecomm server. And also try to set your location as usa. This will bring your some benifits in both connectivity and functionality.
one more point to show hand
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 8 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码