英语好的筒子请进。。
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | 本帖共有 7 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:了无痕迹 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:19) 发表:2003-06-07 17:58:25  楼主  关注此帖
英语好的筒子请进。。
帮我翻译几个词语:

毕业设计, 人事管理、综合查询、权限设置。

这是国内的同学要我帮他翻译一段话:

本次毕业设计的主要目的就是运用ASP技术完成一个人事管理系统的网站开发,然后再根据此人事管理系统的具体情况开发出系统相关的数据库,并对系统的各级用户进行权限的设置。完成系统的设计以后,运用ASP技术及数据库查询技术实现对网站数据库里的数据进行快捷准确的查询。使系统能够很好的帮助企业的管理人员了解企业的运做情况并且进行企业的日常人事管理。

The main purpose of this project is to design a web system used

in () via ASP technology, to explore a corresponding database

according to this (), and do some configurations about the ()

of users in different classes. After finishing the design of

the system, I will make use of ASP Technology and () to search

these data in database efficiently and accurately so that this

system can help managers in a coporation have a clear map about

the operations of their coporation and do some management about

().

几个关键词不知道怎么翻译。

很多地方也不是很顺当, 高手指点。

Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:我心为谁动 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:515) 发表:2003-06-07 22:25:56  2楼 评分:
for reference oO
the aim of the final year project is to design a web-based People Matters Management System. The technologies involved in this projects including Active Server Pages (ASP), Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and Structuring Query Language (SQL). A (put what kind of here, e.g. oracle) database is designed, with different access permission being assigned to different groups of users. The database is queried by SQL statements, which are efficient and accurate. The success of this system helps corporation managers to have a clear picture of the daily running of the business and to do some management work conveniently.

一些词也不太确定, 那个SQL是硬加的, 但估计应该用到。应该也是用relational database.
有些词儿也不确定。

另外, 避免用'I', 'we', 用被动式。
作者:我心为谁动 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:515) 发表:2003-06-07 22:28:44  3楼
for reference oOthe aim of the final year project is to design a web-based People Matters Management System. The technologies involved in this projects including Active Server Pages (ASP), Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and Structuring Query Language (SQL). A (put what kind of here, e.g. oracle) database is designed, with different access permission being assigned to different groups of users. The database is queried by SQL statements, which are efficient and accurate. The success of this system helps corporation managers to have a clear picture of the daily running of the business and to do some management work conveniently. 一些词也不太确定, 那个SQL是硬加的, 但估计应该用到。应该也是用relational database. 有些词儿也不确定。 另外, 避免用'I', 'we', 用被动式。
errata
the technologies involved in this project includes ... and Structured Query Language...
作者:Flying (等级:18 - 华新水车,发帖:16849) 发表:2003-06-08 05:23:38  4楼
for reference oOthe aim of the final year project is to design a web-based People Matters Management System. The technologies involved in this projects including Active Server Pages (ASP), Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and Structuring Query Language (SQL). A (put what kind of here, e.g. oracle) database is designed, with different access permission being assigned to different groups of users. The database is queried by SQL statements, which are efficient and accurate. The success of this system helps corporation managers to have a clear picture of the daily running of the business and to do some management work conveniently. 一些词也不太确定, 那个SQL是硬加的, 但估计应该用到。应该也是用relational database. 有些词儿也不确定。 另外, 避免用'I', 'we', 用被动式。
"Human Matters"?!!
That's typical Chinglish, man... :^)

Just "Human Resource Management System" will do.
作者:Flying (等级:18 - 华新水车,发帖:16849) 发表:2003-06-08 05:34:39  5楼 评分:
Hehehe... interesting...
(Some thoughts: I think even the Chinese expressions have to be brushed up. The first sentence itself, I think, is not in proper chronological order of the whole project. Also, some sentences do not have subject, wrong characters, etc.)

The aim of the final year project is to develop an online human resource management system using Active Serve Pages (ASP) technology. A relational database tailored for the system is designed and implemented, with proper access permission configurations for different user groups. The management system developed in the project integrates ASP technology with database query technology for efficient and accurate human resource database queries. The system provides corperate managers a clear picture of the running of the business; it also effectively aids managers with daily human resource management tasks.
作者:我心为谁动 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:515) 发表:2003-06-08 12:29:55  6楼
"Human Matters"?!!That's typical Chinglish, man... :^) Just "Human Resource Management System" will do.
yup, human resource better.
but people matters management is the word i took from an ongoing project, shouldn't be chinglish.
作者:Flying (等级:18 - 华新水车,发帖:16849) 发表:2003-06-08 12:33:17  7楼
yup, human resource better.but people matters management is the word i took from an ongoing project, shouldn't be chinglish.
but frankly, I've never seen such phrase in
glossaries... 可能是我孤陋寡闻吧……
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 7 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码