2007年新加坡全国个人赛参考消息
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 124 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:marauder (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:97) 发表:2007-06-03 15:05:06  124楼 
2007 System As compared to 2006 9-round system, this year, during the arbiter course, we noticed that SIXGA has considered 3 other alternatives before the selection of 2-round knock out system for the top 4. The other two alternatives were 3-round knock out system for the top 8 (in this case, no incentive for the remaining 32 players to continue with the last 3 rounds) and 2-round knock out system for the top 4 with 2 losers from 1st round (Round 8, this year) returning to play with the main body in the last round (Round 9 this year, a bit unfair for the two losers). As for the actual situation this year (40 players), after 4 rounds, only one with full 4 points, i.e. (add 50%) minimum of 6 rounds is enough for this year. As there are so many (6) of 5 points, mainly due to unexpected none with 5.5 points. In all, this year 9-round method is still a better system, my personal view only.
It is not surprising that 5 points will be enough for promotion
It has to be taken note that this is a major competition where the competition towards the end will be stiff, so that the occurances of drawn games increases. Everybody has become very careful as they know they cannot afford to lose. Furthermore, there is nobody with a clear advantage over the rest of the players. Even Maoran who led the group drew his last 2 games. Therefore, before the competition even started, it can actually be counted that there will be a few players with 5 points to be promoted.

In my opinion, I think that 7 rounds are still not enough. I have no complains about the 7+2 rounds system but why cant we add 2 more rounds to make it 9+2? In 2005 national competition, there are 11 rounds despite a turnout of only 44 players (inclusive of all the ranked players). In 2006, there were already many complains that there were only 9 rounds.

In a 7 round system, luck plays a much more important role that in a 9 round system. Cruelty of the system.

I still think the system needs to be reviewed and improved on.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 124 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码