Mind Sports by PA -- Xiangqi (20 Dec, 25 Dec 2007) and 12 Jan 2008
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 72 楼,当前显示第 56 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-12-19 12:46:07  56楼 
I am happy.Forming 2 teams at Christmas period is difficult. Some more it's wierd if I need to tell a team that they don't play after forming it. A 4x number of teams is the best (even number in each of the 2 groups).
Yes, since there are 16 prizes, I am happy to see 16 teams too .....

but

firstly, all should pay attention to the closing date.

(Two primary school teams wanted to register after closing date but rejected.)

secondly, I believe the organiser also have no plan to amend Rule No. 4.

(one team withdrawn early)

thirdly, it is always the case for the organiser to have a spare team so that they are able to have even number of teams for the competition.

Last but not least, there are a lot of issues for the organiser to tackle but nowaday, I notice that quite a number of players do not appreciate the effort put in by the organiser, what they want just simply to have more chances to play chess, to have better prizes and to complaint. This is also one of the reasons for less xiangqi activities organised nowaday.

From my own experience in Bishan, I am happy that members just simply join the internal competition without knowing the prizes.

We are not ready to organise external team competition with so many incidences happened in the last few years for competitions organised by other organisations.

We are trying with the 第3届碧山杯全国象棋个人赛曁第1届碧山杯全国选区象棋团体赛 currently for the team competition of non graded players to be held on 1 & 2 Mar 2008 for the 2008华族文化节. If we could handle it well, we may include graded players in future.

By the way, anyone notice the closing date is 30 Jan 2008 for 第1届碧山杯全国选区象棋团体赛 ?
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 72 楼,当前显示第 56 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码