any change of 象总网页 -- the starting point .......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 39 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-04-20 06:38:56  39楼 
七十年代的顶尖棋队:惹兰登德南象棋队!!! 要提高某个棋队,或某个区域的棋艺水平,唯一的最佳途径,就是接纳外来人才,这也是我国政府时时刻刻都在呼吁与鼓吹的政策。 早期的惹兰登德南队,队员大多住在惹兰登德南附近,队员年纪大的有黄瑞南,郭守德,陈捷藩,黄金木,年纪小的有李庆先,陈有福和我,当时我们每天傍晚都会在圣迈克巴杀的一间咖啡店下棋,并以“惹兰登德南象棋队”的名称,到处东征西讨,与各个棋队交流。后来,由于方建明的加入,棋队实力大增,而我们由于经常与他对弈,棋艺水平有所提高,成为当时实力最强的队伍,与各支棋队进行友谊赛,成绩所向披靡,我印象中,好像是百战百胜,未尝败绩。一支棋队,如果只拘限于某个地区的居民,棋艺水平无法提高,比赛成绩有欠理想,久而久之,队员们会失去兴趣,萌生去意。 我,有福,庆先,由于建明的加盟,都先后晋升甲级棋手。因此,不只是碧山棋队,即使是象总,也要广纳外来人材,以提高我国的棋艺水平,扬威国际。
Yes, Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club opens the door to all players .....

Yes, Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club opens the door to all players .....

If you have read my previous few notes in this website, you should notice that I even suggested that say, SIXGA to help two C.C.s to form xiangqi club per year. We should concentrate at the 105 C.C.s level. The 550 RCs' (and many NCs) main objective is to service residents stay in the blocks within the boundary.

Whatever action we are doing, I hope that we are doing it to promote Singapore Xiangqi, and if for RC, especially the residents could be trained to bring up their skills if they are not only to play for fun as the primary objective. I do not like to see people playing politics in Xiangqi area. For a particular RC, if the members are mainly not the residents within the RC boundary, then the service objective is not met.

As mentioned regarding 5 areas for SIXGA and Singapore Xiangqi Lovers on Singapore Xiangqi Development in the coming 2 to 3 years, 全国象棋团体赛 should be the way to encourage more C.C.s to form xiangqi clubs.

Example of 惹兰登德南 was a previous C.C. too, please do not use it to explain say for RC. To form a xiangqi team in RC with players from all over Singapore, the purpose is to be questioned. I suggest this group of star players to form a xiangqi club under one of the 105 C.C.s and they are able to contribute to Singapore Xiangqi Development in the long run.

My last and only advice to this group of star players is "do not play politics in a RC especially if you are not the residents of this RC."
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 39 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码