any change of 象总网页 -- the starting point .......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 59 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-04-27 22:58:58  59楼 
Regarding 5月1日友谊赛, only hear-say ...... before the discussion meeting (联谊座谈会) at Nee Soon South C.C. on 4 Mar 2008, 飞鹰象棋队领队周祥杰先生 sounded me out regarding the friendly match with Bishan East on 1 May 2008. I told him that I did not hear anything on this matter. To avoid any misunderstanding, I have stated below : The Set-up of Xiangqi in Bishan Area..... Bishan Xiangqi Club http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_10999354 to confirm that any xiangqi matter for Bishan East is representing by Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club. Regarding team friendly match, e.g. if say, Bishan East RC Zone 5 getting the players from the residents in Blocks 135 to 152 of Bishan East for a friendly match, Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club will be more than happy to help to organise if approached as this is one of the activities to promote community development in Bishan East. On the other hand, if any organisation within Bishan East getting players all over Singapore with the purpose to win a friendly match, our stands r (more...)
heard that 12 boards in the afternoon ......, any further update ?
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 59 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码