apologising after u have said hurtful things?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 18 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:fairplay10 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:26) 发表:2008-06-20 02:39:54  3楼  评分: 
Some views
Reviewing all the comments of number001, he has made many personal attacks and mass attacks. Like what Mr 棋人生 has said, everybody has to be responsible for what they say in the forum.

He has made many absurd and totally groundless accusations on various parties, without getting the facts correct in the first place. Though he has indeed apologized, the damage is already done.

For example: number001 straightaway proclaims Lv RuiZhan as a KELONG player without getting his facts right first. This is a grave accusation on Lv Ruizhan. The tone of his language also leaves much to be desired. He DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION for that move, whereas a much better phrase to use would be: could anyone please advise me on how come Lv Ruizhan made this move for Move 44?I'm sure many readers would be willing to respond if he asked in a humble manner, instead of demanding. His choice of words is also extremely undesirable in many instances, and I will not list them for they are clear for all to see.

On many of his posts, he made direct attacks on the entire integrity of the competition, claiming that many in the competition are deliberately losing games to push one another up. He should gather and consolidate his facts and give the names to the organisers, instead of making such sweeping statements that attacks the entire lot of competitors.

He may think that hiding behind his computer and making accusations on other people is a good method, but number 001 could be subject to police and legal actions if he continues to disrespect others.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 18 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码