Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 37 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2008-08-09 12:10:08  37楼 
Well, talk about the sponsorship...Maybe there are not too few sponsors, but if we try to figure out the reason why number of them appears to decrease, that's politics. On the other hand, this is in fact not the determining factor. The more important thing, as what I believe SIXGA trying to do, is to gain more recognition of the Singapore Sports Council. When Xiangqi participated in the Asian Indoor Games at Macau last year and won 3 medals (no criticism on you. You played in the toughest group and you contributed equally many efforts), certainly it helps, but we still have a long way to go. If Xiangqi is sponsored by the country, you probably don't need to worry about many things like now.
Don't be so sad
I never mean getting medals is the only way to get more government support. There should be various ways to convince them about the importance to maintain Xiangqi as a traditional game. As for the medals,mabye it's lucky last year (or maybe many people would think so :P), but anyway last year you guys have won 1/3 - 1/2 of the total medals SG team got if I am not wrong. In the future just do your best, 1/5 would be more than sufficient. :P The more the better though. The only thing I worry is how many countries will continue to favourite in sending Xiangqi team for next competitions, since most people are going for medals.

艺术是对美好的追寻与反思。

有空可以到波那维斯达CC下下棋!这边通常星期天下午2-10点开放(公众假期或整队外出比赛除外)。环境不错,课室也有冷气。地址是36 Holland Drive #02-05 (S) 270036。附近是Buona Vista MRT(走5分钟),也有巴士32,74,91,95,145,191,200等。

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 37 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码