Have you ever met another catergory of males?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:xuechlai (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:177) 发表:2006-11-24 13:41:36  楼主  关注此帖
Sharing: My experience of online datingDISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE ONLY MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY WAY. NO OFFENCES ARE INTENDED. =============================================================================================================== Since we are living in a cyber world now, i thought there is a fair chance to meet Mr. Right online, plus i know a few friends who testimonied that true love could be found online. So i wrote a rough introduction about myself and my expectation for the boyfriend-to-be and posted it on two websites www.sgchinese.com.sg/bbs and www.huasing.org. The viewers of these two websites are mainly chinese, i mean mainland chinese, like myself. I thought that birds of the same feather flock together, maybe a Chinese man would suit me better than a foreigner. By the way, I have also applied SDU membership, but wasn't keen to join any activities or meet any guys there. After the ads were posted, I have received quite a lot of re (more...)
Have you ever met another catergory of males?
Who just want to be your friend as a "big brother"?

They are elder than you and most of time they are married or attached. They never thought of developing any sex-related relationship with you. They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to help and instruct you as a senior, sometimes opposite to a girl's willingness. You know males typically tend to provide protects to the weak though they themselves perhaps are not so strong to do that.

The answer to my question is probably no, as you had indicated looking for a bf. I am just curious lah.
BTW, u are definitely in a position capable of help us in improving writing English huh.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:xuechlai (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:177) 发表:2006-11-25 22:59:19  2楼
same opinion as 羊肉泡馍To me, those "big brother" type would fall into category 1: married man, and maybe also category 8: weirdoes. I may be wrong, but normally if the guy is too eager to help, there ought to be some ulterior motive other than just being a helpful, kind-hearted big brother. Could be that he is trying to find his 'younger' self, or trying to prove that he is still charming enough to get 'sisters', or doing good deeds out of sympathy or charity...... I am not sure. Thanks for your compliment on my English, actually my writing is too casual, not formal enough, definitely not beautiful English, and there are more capable people around lah. ^_^
think "sheep" got no such a big brother coz he himself is a male...
Therefore your possibly right opinion followed a wrong person...

Males of"big brother" type at least should not fall into category 8 as it is defined as those who have no desire to develop any sex-related relationship.

Of course if a guy is too eager to help, we can't help thinking there is "some ulterior motive other than just being a helpful, kind-hearted big brother", unless he is LeiFeng, believed to be a god created by our CCP?

But what I mention is someone who is willing to extend his hand and provide you with his truely insightful advice whenever you are found to be stuck in your life/career, and at the same time willing to stand away at other time.

In addition, I don't agree that nowadays there exists no such 吃饱了撑的人 if you know ppl's spritual need could be so diverse. Sometimes ppl help others just because they happen to belong to what those ppl concern or simply coz they deserve their help.

Occasionally I can have friends at my age help me to find a right direction along my life path, but so far no luck to know such a senior both willing to and capable of constantly guiding me. When I look back my foot prints, sometimes I realize I could have avoided so many errors made. Think that it would be much easier for you gals to meet so called "gui ren"...

Just some nonesense made during the tedeous time to backup my data...
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码