嘎嘎嘎,尋GF并創業together
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 25 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:转世的迷惑丐帮 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:13) 发表:2009-04-16 00:14:52  25楼 
提上來答九妹 -比例地說,我在上MBA entrepreneurship 課的時候碰
An excellent question,比例地說,我在上MBA entrepreneurship 課的時候碰到一種情形, 有的人談判協調能力非常強,比如我們辦一個start-up成了, 然后要賣出去了。賣家報價$10 million買我們的企業,她可以跟人家講到人家非常高興出$30 million,如果賣家報價$1 million買我們的企業,她可以跟人家講到人家非常高興出$3 million。但是她的弱勢是她不知道我們企業對于什么人值多少錢,什么時候可以低價賣,什么時候可以高價賣,為什么。因為中間需要很多分析,直覺,策略。這些幕后工作不做好也會出現問題,我在這方面比較適合。我也會認真做幕后工作,做黑臉的工作也行。不過要我做前臺,賣家報價$10 million,我不但提不上去,可能最后$1 million買了人家還以為我占了便宜, walamaa! 這個是我的弱點。

我們那時一個香港人,把vc等等騙得團團轉,不過finance一較真,問盈利計算中為什么用某些值,他就要我先跟他算好,解釋清楚各種scenario的probability, outcome, and etc. 不過我要控制自己不要沖到前臺,而要為他思考好一些,之前替她準備好讓他應對。她呢不止前臺風光,也要把個方面意見帶回來,我們分析思考。

總之,我的優勢在于直覺,公開,膽大。這些對創業也是有很大必須性的。要變英文了,專業的中文實在說不轉。

One of the most important skills an entrepreneur can have is the ability to predict change and act on it. Predicting change is extremely hard in general, but there are some changes that are identifiable to someone who is inquisitive and keeps his mind open. For example, one quick way to predict change is to see what has happened in the developed Japan, which may be happening right now in the almost-developed Korea, and will probably happen some time in the developing China. Nevertheless, not everything that happened in Japan will happen in China, and even it does happen, it will probably happen not in the same way. To distinguish the pearls from sands, analysis of the context and the fundamental driven forces in such cases are critically important.

That’s just one simple example of the contributions I can make. I will probably stop here and not let my thought going too far. Somehow it is an open question whether this post can really help me in finding someone who wants to lead a start-up and wants me as the back engine of the start-up.

Cheers.
丐可丐非常丐
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 25 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码