Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100K
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 19 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-23 18:38:07  19楼 
Still available but...Although interviewed 20+, all failed before 2nd screening. Either doesn't speak well, not confident enough, not mature enough, or have no related sales background (not account management or customer service), or write well.... Recently put up a lot of ads in straitstime but still hard to find the right one. Now we are very cautious coz really no time to entertain non-suitable candidates. If you are really keen you should have already written to me. To be honest, first impression is not good.
haha..
princess, you are so honest..I like your candor..and I truly understand what you had written..

I am interested in this position because I found that my personalities and qualifications match it very well. and most importantly, I have biological background.
Yet I am still an undergraduate student, going to graduate in May,2007, major in bioengineering, minor in business. I haven't written to you because I'm afraid that I'm not that experienced yet..
But I believe that I would be an especially suitable candidate for this position in the near future..
shall we keep in touch?

P.S. I hope that second impression is better than the first..hehe..like Einstein's second little wooden chair..I would email you my resume if you want..
我还记得那年晴空万里 那一道飞机云的弧线 蜿蜒着思念 写下故事的终结 我还记得那年你的年轻 刻在从前最美的时间 在我生命里 你不曾告别 不曾走远 与你重逢前一个夜晚 往事在梦中上演 终要去体验 真实人生的残缺
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 19 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码