Is the position still available now?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 8 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-17 22:40:08  楼主  关注此帖
Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100KTerrapinn是国际领先的Business Media品牌,是目前Conference business里面最有人性化的公司。 Sponsorship Manager是个很challenging的工作,目前本公司的Life Science部门正在招人(需要有在life science industry的工作经验,academic research 经验也可以。最好有sales的experience, 没有sales经验但是个性开朗,英语流利,能跟各国CEO,senior management level人士打交道不怕的,也欢迎申请。 薪酬优厚,sales target 1 million a year, 很多sales manager一年10万年薪很平常,当然看个人表现,也有卖不出去两个月走人的。所以是个比较stressful,performance based的工作。底薪2500-6000看经历。 一年十几次去欧美,亚洲各国出发的机会 最重要的quality: 喜欢跟人打交道,不怕被人拒绝,喜欢挑战,work long hours (sometimes have to stay up midnight to call US) Daring and Resourcful, 有团队精神,有热情,responsible, cusomter oriented Very good english/Mandarin/third language speaking, able to make friends and socialize with cusomters from across the world easily 如果你有兴趣,如果你觉得自己适合, (more...)
Hi,prince..I'm new here, just see your post of recruitment. I am pretty interested in this position. Is it still available?

我还记得那年晴空万里 那一道飞机云的弧线 蜿蜒着思念 写下故事的终结 我还记得那年你的年轻 刻在从前最美的时间 在我生命里 你不曾告别 不曾走远 与你重逢前一个夜晚 往事在梦中上演 终要去体验 真实人生的残缺
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-17 23:02:15  2楼
Is the position still available now?Hi,prince..I'm new here, just see your post of recruitment. I am pretty interested in this position. Is it still available?
Hi,Princess..I'm new here, just see your post of recruitment. I am pretty interested in this position. Is it still available?

作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-23 18:38:07  3楼
Still available but...Although interviewed 20+, all failed before 2nd screening. Either doesn't speak well, not confident enough, not mature enough, or have no related sales background (not account management or customer service), or write well.... Recently put up a lot of ads in straitstime but still hard to find the right one. Now we are very cautious coz really no time to entertain non-suitable candidates. If you are really keen you should have already written to me. To be honest, first impression is not good.
haha..
princess, you are so honest..I like your candor..and I truly understand what you had written..

I am interested in this position because I found that my personalities and qualifications match it very well. and most importantly, I have biological background.
Yet I am still an undergraduate student, going to graduate in May,2007, major in bioengineering, minor in business. I haven't written to you because I'm afraid that I'm not that experienced yet..
But I believe that I would be an especially suitable candidate for this position in the near future..
shall we keep in touch?

P.S. I hope that second impression is better than the first..hehe..like Einstein's second little wooden chair..I would email you my resume if you want..
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-24 15:07:37  4楼
Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100KTerrapinn是国际领先的Business Media品牌,是目前Conference business里面最有人性化的公司。 Sponsorship Manager是个很challenging的工作,目前本公司的Life Science部门正在招人(需要有在life science industry的工作经验,academic research 经验也可以。最好有sales的experience, 没有sales经验但是个性开朗,英语流利,能跟各国CEO,senior management level人士打交道不怕的,也欢迎申请。 薪酬优厚,sales target 1 million a year, 很多sales manager一年10万年薪很平常,当然看个人表现,也有卖不出去两个月走人的。所以是个比较stressful,performance based的工作。底薪2500-6000看经历。 一年十几次去欧美,亚洲各国出发的机会 最重要的quality: 喜欢跟人打交道,不怕被人拒绝,喜欢挑战,work long hours (sometimes have to stay up midnight to call US) Daring and Resourcful, 有团队精神,有热情,responsible, cusomter oriented Very good english/Mandarin/third language speaking, able to make friends and socialize with cusomters from across the world easily 如果你有兴趣,如果你觉得自己适合, (more...)
晕~
感觉这样的工作压力会很大吧,不太适合我这样的fresh graduate。。。所以才没想好要不要寄简历啊。。
只是觉得如果能够保持联系也不错吧。。

我也可以很坦诚地说,格格帖这样的帖子很难找到合适的人是正常的,至少短期内很难找到。。很少有人具备那些素质,又有生物背景吧。。。
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-24 16:34:44  5楼
晕~感觉这样的工作压力会很大吧,不太适合我这样的fresh graduate。。。所以才没想好要不要寄简历啊。。 只是觉得如果能够保持联系也不错吧。。 我也可以很坦诚地说,格格帖这样的帖子很难找到合适的人是正常的,至少短期内很难找到。。很少有人具备那些素质,又有生物背景吧。。。
@@
就算有,也不一定肯做这样的工作。。。
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-24 17:27:44  6楼
你也够sui的,为了个工作像孙子似的,寄resume还问人家要不要.
不是sui,是谦虚,新人嘛刚出道要放低姿态,不料就被前辈指教了。。
to be honest, 平生最讨厌投简历了,也最不喜欢被人挑来选去,被HR虐的感觉。。
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-24 23:10:46  7楼
@@就算有,也不一定肯做这样的工作。。。
to be honest
最主要是工作性质不稳定,在外面到处跑的。。。sales的job本来就不省心,弄不好还受气,salary又是performance based,不小心就会成了工作狂,要不然就是没有安全感。。。

再说了真有那个能力精力的,直接去找你老板不就得了,不是说你老板“打死也找不到第二个可以替代了吗?”

P.S.楼主啊,换张签名照片吧,我看你album里面有几张比这张好啊~~~
作者:Winsome (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:22) 发表:2007-01-25 09:16:39  8楼
楼上的拜托,没你的事,好好准备你的bar cap面试吧
随便开几句小玩笑的,你也当真

可不是被格格和夜色的话给刺激的。。
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 8 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码