登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100K
<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 

晕~感觉这样的工作压力会很大吧,不太适合我这样的fresh graduate。。。所以才没想好要不要寄简历啊。。
只是觉得如果能够保持联系也不错吧。。

我也可以很坦诚地说,格格帖这样的帖子很难找到合适的人是正常的,至少短期内很难找到。。很少有人具备那些素质,又有生物背景吧。。。
[Winsome (1-24 15:07, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]21楼

(引用 Winsome:晕~感觉这样的工作压力会很大吧,不太适合我这样的fresh graduate。。。所以才没想好要不要寄简历啊。。 只是觉得如果能够保持联系也不错...)@@就算有,也不一定肯做这样的工作。。。[Winsome (1-24 16:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]22楼

(引用 夜色温柔:你也够sui的,为了个工作像孙子似的,寄resume还问人家要不要.)不是sui,是谦虚,新人嘛刚出道要放低姿态,不料就被前辈指教了。。to be honest, 平生最讨厌投简历了,也最不喜欢被人挑来选去,被HR虐的感觉。。
[Winsome (1-24 17:27, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]23楼

(引用 Winsome:@@就算有,也不一定肯做这样的工作。。。)to be honest最主要是工作性质不稳定,在外面到处跑的。。。sales的job本来就不省心,弄不好还受气,salary又是performance based,不小心就会成了工作狂,要不然就是没有安全感。。。

再说了真有那个能力精力的,直接去找你老板不就得了,不是说你老板“打死也找不到第二个可以替代了吗?”

P.S.楼主啊,换张签名照片吧,我看你album里面有几张比这张好啊~~~
[Winsome (1-24 23:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]24楼

(引用 Winsome:to be honest最主要是工作性质不稳定,在外面到处跑的。。。sales的job本来就不省心,弄不好还受气,salary又是performance based,不小心...)你没毛病吧?[ropin (1-25 1:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]25楼

(引用 ropin:你没毛病吧?)楼上的拜托,没你的事,好好准备你的bar cap面试吧随便开几句小玩笑的,你也当真

可不是被格格和夜色的话给刺激的。。
[Winsome (1-25 9:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]26楼

(引用 Winsome:晕~感觉这样的工作压力会很大吧,不太适合我这样的fresh graduate。。。所以才没想好要不要寄简历啊。。 只是觉得如果能够保持联系也不错...)是啊,要是行的话我早去了。。。。要去的话,有一点非常重要,就是要会吹!
很多人都是靠嘴吃饭的。:)
[水彩 (1-31 21:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]27楼

(引用 Winsome:楼上的拜托,没你的事,好好准备你的bar cap面试吧随便开几句小玩笑的,你也当真 可不是被格格和夜色的话给刺激的。。)每个人的志向不一样,性格也相差很多,一定要有胆量才行。[水彩 (1-31 21:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]28楼

(引用 Winsome:haha..princess, you are so honest..I like your candor..and I truly understand what you had written.. I am interested in this po...)英文的确有待提高[simon (3-18 8:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]29楼

Please be humble....Please be nice to the junior fresh grads, just remember that we are once in the same seat as them. Dun dash their hope straight away by saying "first impression no good...".

Personally I think OTE of 100k for a sales manager position is not that attractive and considering the qualification you are looking at, the unsecureness of the job nature and the potential workaholic tendency. The right candidtate you are targeting at probably all go to IB sales and trading or IBD beauty pageant team le.

Anyway, just hope you can be more humble to junior, give more encouraging words in this tough job seeking period.

Also, hope you can get your right one soon.
[平庸士 (4-2 0:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]30楼

(引用 平庸士:Please be humble....Please be nice to the junior fresh grads, just remember that we are once in the same seat as them. Dun dash ...)支持支持格格同学说话语气不太谦虚啊。
还有就是对英语不好的同学歧视严重,
大家都是中国人啊,文言文好才值得骄傲,能说一口流利英文还不是个假洋鬼子。
我只是说说个人看法啊,不要鄙视我,我认个错先。
[tjjtdgthz (4-2 1:11, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]31楼

(引用 平庸士:Please be humble....Please be nice to the junior fresh grads, just remember that we are once in the same seat as them. Dun dash ...)支持[AXL (4-2 1:29, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]32楼

(引用 平庸士:Please be humble....Please be nice to the junior fresh grads, just remember that we are once in the same seat as them. Dun dash ...)maybe that's why we haven't found the right candidategood sales person are so hard to find, and we can't just hire anyone.

I think it's good to state a standard requirement, this will help juniors to understand what companies are looking for and what skill sets to develop.

All companies are becoming more demanding now and fighting for the right candidates.

The requirement I listed doesn't include analytical skills and financial skills, so this person might not be a good IB person. :D
[格格 (4-3 0:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]33楼

(引用 格格:maybe that's why we haven't found the right candidategood sales person are so hard to find, and we can't just hire anyone. I th...)dear sister gege, perhaps you should try other means of recruitment nowi doubt whether you can find good candidates from huasing readers' profile, and perhaps good ones will not be interested in your company or your job opportunity. This is very common and you just need to accept the fact that it is difficult to hire a good person with limited budget :p

we are still struggling with our secretary post as well, sigh...
[parrot (4-3 9:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]34楼

(引用 parrot:dear sister gege, perhaps you should try other means of recruitment nowi doubt whether you can find good candidates from huasing...)Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc...

Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriously looking for life science background candidates, hope some of them would be interested.
[格格 (4-3 10:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]35楼

(引用 格格:Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc... Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriou...)dear, i am sure there are good candidates available somewhere...my good friend is doing conference management now, and she's a master of material science.

but as i said, if your company doesn't want to spend on headhunting, and rely on cheap recruitment way like posting here for such a position, then... good luck! :)
[parrot (4-3 11:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]36楼

(引用 格格:Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc... Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriou...)and some friendly suggestionsplease treat them purely as friendly suggestions, and i would not say anything to you if i didn't know you for so many years and liked you as a good friend. forget it please if you are not happy after reading the following:

1. I think for your company, it is the time to consider whether you are willing and can afford the time and cost to train someone, who may not be ideal now but worth the money and time of training. If you are in need of an employee, and after such a long time you still cannot find one, it is time for you to think of alternatives.

There are always alternative solutions to a problem, and it is up to you or your manager to decide which one to adopt.

2. As a friend, i do think maybe you can relax and sincerely start reading the posts above carefully, written by whom seems to be criticing you, but actually helping you. We all like you as a talented, pretty, out-going, and passionate young lady. But in the corporate world, your personality can be your advantage or disadvantage, no matter you like it or not.

They do have a point that sometimes your tone is a bit strong and making everyone uncomfortable while reading it, even to me as someone knowing you for several years. again, please treat it as a constructive and friendly suggestion, and don't get annoyed please, which will simply defeat the whole purpose. then i will cry :'(

3. I do want to say that, everyone including myself, needs to continously polish our language skills. We are all impressed by your language expertise, but that is not the end of learning yet. Let's be humble together and keep learning every day. It is a fact that from your posts so far, i have spotted some minor grammar mistakes already. but please relax as i understand that you may not have paid enough attention to your writing, simply because it is informal english writing here.

again, please understand that this is just a sincere friendly suggestion, and i am doing it for my self-learning every time when i read anything in english, as well as Chinese, thanks to my family background. :p
[parrot (4-3 11:31, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]37楼

(引用 parrot:and some friendly suggestionsplease treat them purely as friendly suggestions, and i would not say anything to you if i didn't k...)Thanks for your kind suggestionsNotes taken. Actually it is not my really job to look for suitable candidates, as I am not yet in the position to do so and make decisions. But it is kind of very critical to my own situation, as I am setting up a team, and feel single handed.

Our HR and Managing Directors and CEOs indeed have invested a lot on advertisement in online portals, streets times, headhunters and we are looking for talents overseas mainly from Phillipines, China, UK and USA. We receive more than 100 resumes a day (of course not only for the life science team). I received more than 30 from Huasing. The management has interviewed many as well, but so far we haven't found the right candidate.

Conference industry has a very high turn over rate, a few other teams are also losing people, it is not easy to find the right people to be honest.

We invested a lot in training as well, including trainings in London and Australian offices, outside training courses etc. We've tried our best, but we can't hire any Tom and Harry just for the sake of hiring. And we also can't hire someone out of our management budget. I believe you will understand from a company's perspective.

The reason I am posting in Huasing is also because we are actually very interested in chinese graduates in Singapore who can speak English well as we are moving aggresively into Chinese market, the suitable candidates will be useful.

Again, thanks for your advice, we are trying our best.
[格格 (4-3 15:43, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]38楼

(引用 格格:Thanks for your kind suggestionsNotes taken. Actually it is not my really job to look for suitable candidates, as I am not yet i...)Oh,moving to China market?That's good.where? Shanghai?[卷心菜 (4-3 16:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]39楼

(引用 卷心菜:Oh,moving to China market?That's good.where? Shanghai?)Sorry confidential :DBut IBC and IQPC already did.[格格 (4-3 20:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]40楼

<<始页  <上页   1  [2]  3  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum