Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100K
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 37 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-03 11:31:08  37楼  评分: 
Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc... Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriously looking for life science background candidates, hope some of them would be interested.
and some friendly suggestions
please treat them purely as friendly suggestions, and i would not say anything to you if i didn't know you for so many years and liked you as a good friend. forget it please if you are not happy after reading the following:

1. I think for your company, it is the time to consider whether you are willing and can afford the time and cost to train someone, who may not be ideal now but worth the money and time of training. If you are in need of an employee, and after such a long time you still cannot find one, it is time for you to think of alternatives.

There are always alternative solutions to a problem, and it is up to you or your manager to decide which one to adopt.

2. As a friend, i do think maybe you can relax and sincerely start reading the posts above carefully, written by whom seems to be criticing you, but actually helping you. We all like you as a talented, pretty, out-going, and passionate young lady. But in the corporate world, your personality can be your advantage or disadvantage, no matter you like it or not.

They do have a point that sometimes your tone is a bit strong and making everyone uncomfortable while reading it, even to me as someone knowing you for several years. again, please treat it as a constructive and friendly suggestion, and don't get annoyed please, which will simply defeat the whole purpose. then i will cry :'(

3. I do want to say that, everyone including myself, needs to continously polish our language skills. We are all impressed by your language expertise, but that is not the end of learning yet. Let's be humble together and keep learning every day. It is a fact that from your posts so far, i have spotted some minor grammar mistakes already. but please relax as i understand that you may not have paid enough attention to your writing, simply because it is informal english writing here.

again, please understand that this is just a sincere friendly suggestion, and i am doing it for my self-learning every time when i read anything in english, as well as Chinese, thanks to my family background. :p
欢迎来我的博客坐坐,http://blog.sina.com.cn/tinawutian
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 37 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码