dear sister gege, perhaps you should try other means of recruitment now
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 6 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-03 09:58:59  楼主  关注此帖
maybe that's why we haven't found the right candidategood sales person are so hard to find, and we can't just hire anyone. I think it's good to state a standard requirement, this will help juniors to understand what companies are looking for and what skill sets to develop. All companies are becoming more demanding now and fighting for the right candidates. The requirement I listed doesn't include analytical skills and financial skills, so this person might not be a good IB person. :D
dear sister gege, perhaps you should try other means of recruitment now
i doubt whether you can find good candidates from huasing readers' profile, and perhaps good ones will not be interested in your company or your job opportunity. This is very common and you just need to accept the fact that it is difficult to hire a good person with limited budget :p

we are still struggling with our secretary post as well, sigh...
欢迎来我的博客坐坐,http://blog.sina.com.cn/tinawutian
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-03 11:10:06  2楼
Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc... Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriously looking for life science background candidates, hope some of them would be interested.
dear, i am sure there are good candidates available somewhere...
my good friend is doing conference management now, and she's a master of material science.

but as i said, if your company doesn't want to spend on headhunting, and rely on cheap recruitment way like posting here for such a position, then... good luck! :)
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-03 11:31:08  3楼 评分:
Yeh most of our employees are arts/politcal/accountancy degreesMBA etc... Not really many engineering/Science. But I am seriously looking for life science background candidates, hope some of them would be interested.
and some friendly suggestions
please treat them purely as friendly suggestions, and i would not say anything to you if i didn't know you for so many years and liked you as a good friend. forget it please if you are not happy after reading the following:

1. I think for your company, it is the time to consider whether you are willing and can afford the time and cost to train someone, who may not be ideal now but worth the money and time of training. If you are in need of an employee, and after such a long time you still cannot find one, it is time for you to think of alternatives.

There are always alternative solutions to a problem, and it is up to you or your manager to decide which one to adopt.

2. As a friend, i do think maybe you can relax and sincerely start reading the posts above carefully, written by whom seems to be criticing you, but actually helping you. We all like you as a talented, pretty, out-going, and passionate young lady. But in the corporate world, your personality can be your advantage or disadvantage, no matter you like it or not.

They do have a point that sometimes your tone is a bit strong and making everyone uncomfortable while reading it, even to me as someone knowing you for several years. again, please treat it as a constructive and friendly suggestion, and don't get annoyed please, which will simply defeat the whole purpose. then i will cry :'(

3. I do want to say that, everyone including myself, needs to continously polish our language skills. We are all impressed by your language expertise, but that is not the end of learning yet. Let's be humble together and keep learning every day. It is a fact that from your posts so far, i have spotted some minor grammar mistakes already. but please relax as i understand that you may not have paid enough attention to your writing, simply because it is informal english writing here.

again, please understand that this is just a sincere friendly suggestion, and i am doing it for my self-learning every time when i read anything in english, as well as Chinese, thanks to my family background. :p
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-04 09:36:39  4楼
Thanks for your kind suggestionsNotes taken. Actually it is not my really job to look for suitable candidates, as I am not yet in the position to do so and make decisions. But it is kind of very critical to my own situation, as I am setting up a team, and feel single handed. Our HR and Managing Directors and CEOs indeed have invested a lot on advertisement in online portals, streets times, headhunters and we are looking for talents overseas mainly from Phillipines, China, UK and USA. We receive more than 100 resumes a day (of course not only for the life science team). I received more than 30 from Huasing. The management has interviewed many as well, but so far we haven't found the right candidate. Conference industry has a very high turn over rate, a few other teams are also losing people, it is not easy to find the right people to be honest. We invested a lot in training as well, including trainings in London and Australian offices, outside training courses etc. We've tried our best, but we can't hire an (more...)
sister gege, i think now maybe personal referral will work better
maybe you can try some online networking portal, like LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com

if you do not have any contact there yet, give me your email and i will add you to my network. then through me you will connect to a lot other people :)

just my two cents, and hope you can find the right candidate asap.
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-04 13:58:59  5楼
hehe, surprise that you would receive 30 resumes from huasing a day...maybe it's time for huasing approaching some headhunting companies for advertising opportunities.
seconder!!
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-04 14:14:56  6楼
Hi Parrotjust send you a message of my linkedin email. Please add me. Thanks.
done. :)
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 6 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码