Sales Position at MNC Media Company available - OET: S$100K
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 41 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:parrot (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2180) 发表:2007-04-04 09:36:39  41楼 
Thanks for your kind suggestionsNotes taken. Actually it is not my really job to look for suitable candidates, as I am not yet in the position to do so and make decisions. But it is kind of very critical to my own situation, as I am setting up a team, and feel single handed. Our HR and Managing Directors and CEOs indeed have invested a lot on advertisement in online portals, streets times, headhunters and we are looking for talents overseas mainly from Phillipines, China, UK and USA. We receive more than 100 resumes a day (of course not only for the life science team). I received more than 30 from Huasing. The management has interviewed many as well, but so far we haven't found the right candidate. Conference industry has a very high turn over rate, a few other teams are also losing people, it is not easy to find the right people to be honest. We invested a lot in training as well, including trainings in London and Australian offices, outside training courses etc. We've tried our best, but we can't hire an (more...)
sister gege, i think now maybe personal referral will work better
maybe you can try some online networking portal, like LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com

if you do not have any contact there yet, give me your email and i will add you to my network. then through me you will connect to a lot other people :)

just my two cents, and hope you can find the right candidate asap.
欢迎来我的博客坐坐,http://blog.sina.com.cn/tinawutian
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 47 楼,当前显示第 41 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码