感谢楼主的理解
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 房产车市 | 本帖共有 3 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:朵朵樱桃 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5835) 发表:2017-10-07 19:59:50  楼主  关注此帖
【房】why everyone tring to scold us - the ones who can not decidesorry , i am not trying to zhuangbi , using english here. my computer in the company does not have any chinses input. ok, look at my stupid horrible english you will know i am not trying to zhuang here 1) can i support duo duo yingtao first ? as i had same experience with my agent , bascailly ,my agent never tried to search good units for me and she just want to ask me shall i offered  as high as to reach the seller's price, once the seller wants a specific price. she really made me sad as when i tried to ask her to show my cheque to  seller as a clear clue i want the unit, you know what ,  she said " it is pointless as your price is not reaching his expectation "  and she added"  haha "at the end of the talk . ( seller asked 95, and i offered 92, even 93) . i did not really understand as i did not think my price is that cheap and unreasonable .   2) some of the seller agents really don t know how to work properly : when i still tryi (more...)
感谢楼主的理解
还用英文写了这么一长篇,更加感动了。楼主四月份也发过一篇买公寓求助帖,半年过去了,楼主买房尘埃落定了吗?如果买好了,恭喜楼主乔迁新居!如果还没有,我们不妨多交流,一起努力吧!
Where there's a will there's a way.
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:朵朵樱桃 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5835) 发表:2017-10-07 21:12:32  2楼
【房】why everyone tring to scold us - the ones who can not decidesorry , i am not trying to zhuangbi , using english here. my computer in the company does not have any chinses input. ok, look at my stupid horrible english you will know i am not trying to zhuang here 1) can i support duo duo yingtao first ? as i had same experience with my agent , bascailly ,my agent never tried to search good units for me and she just want to ask me shall i offered  as high as to reach the seller's price, once the seller wants a specific price. she really made me sad as when i tried to ask her to show my cheque to  seller as a clear clue i want the unit, you know what ,  she said " it is pointless as your price is not reaching his expectation "  and she added"  haha "at the end of the talk . ( seller asked 95, and i offered 92, even 93) . i did not really understand as i did not think my price is that cheap and unreasonable .   2) some of the seller agents really don t know how to work properly : when i still tryi (more...)
卖方中介是替卖家服务的
原则就是:谁出价最高就给谁。楼主虽然第一个出价,也只比最后成交价低两万,但不是先出价者有优先权的。只要另一买家出价高于你,卖房中介就会通知卖家。而不会再回头问你能不能出个更高的价。如果那样岂不像拍卖了?
这似乎是行业规则,合不合理就另说了
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
作者:朵朵樱桃 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5835) 发表:2017-10-08 08:50:03  3楼
我试着人工翻译一下啊
谷歌的AI翻译器实在看不下去了
【房】为什么所有人都批评我们 - 那些难以做决定的人。我现在用英文打字,但不是想装,纯粹因为公司电脑没有中文输入法。

1) 首先表示一下对樱桃的支持。从我请中介的经验来看,中介从来没好好帮我找好房源。她只一味地催我给高价以达到卖家期望值。我希望她能把我开的支票秀给卖家以表明诚意,但她却说:没必要,因为你给的离卖家期望的差得远。但事实是,卖家喊95万,我还价92甚至93万,我觉得我已经给得很合理了,并不是她说的那么低。

2) 有些卖家中介的工作方式并不恰当。我比卖家要价只低了两万,再说我的出价还是有商量余地的。我问了中介关于租客能不能早点搬出去,中介说我帮你问问屋主。但接下来三天音讯全无,之后忽然给我发了条短信说,屋子卖掉了,比我的出价高2万。我是第一个出价的人,而且我相信我出价没有很离谱。我以为如果有好几个买家,中介应该把所有的offer集中让他们最后竞价(注:楼主是这意思吗,如果我理解错了请指正)。

总之我觉得中介的这种工作流程并不合适,对买家并不完全公平。

3) 别指责像我这种优柔寡断的人。为买房我花了我自己和父母的很多积蓄,所以选择时当然格外小心谨慎。有意思的是,对99年的房产来说,房子从你买到的那天起就在贬值。你不可能一辈子住在这一套房子里。总有一天你会因为各种原因卖房。所以很大的可能买房最后是赔钱的。(注:此处我有不同看法,很多人买了99年新房然后卖了是赚钱的)

这个月我还在为决定去西班牙还是意大利而犯愁。更不要说买房时的犹豫不决了,毕竟这是我人生第一个也是迄今最大的一个投资决定了。

关于完美主义情结,相信我这绝不是美德,它让我痛苦,但它就是这样地存在着

4) 为避免资金缩水,我凭借户口在帝都买了一套房,预计将来肯定会升值的。我保留了中国公民身份,我不会放弃的,我看好中国经济只会越来越强大。

5) 我还是会在本地买房,但绝不再依靠中介帮忙了(注:楼主要抛弃买方中介了吗?还是两个中介都不要?据说有新兴的网站平台可以让买卖双方直接联络,但好像只是hdb,公寓不知道有没有)

6) 很多人以非常不友好的方式嘲笑那些下不了买房决心的帖子,嘲笑说这种帖子总是飘在十大。

终于翻译完了,一头大汗啊!菜鸟翻译水平请楼主和各位看官多担待了。信达雅的高境界就别指望了,没翻错楼主大意我就已经心满意足了
[本文发送自华新iOS App]
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 房产车市 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 3 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码