any change of 象总网页 -- the starting point .......
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 35 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-04-17 00:48:59  35楼  评分: 
不必担心。无需扑灭吕兄的热忱之火。没有人开口分配任务,一切都是大家自愿的。事实上之前开会的棋友们也并不知道吕兄通晓网页上传技术。Marauder可以在以后的会议中发表他的意见和他愿意协助的地方。象总只是一个组织,无法开口规定哪个棋友必须对它做什么贡献,一切只能靠大家自愿。 相信每个人愿意做贡献的人都很忙,齐启棋,几度,marauder都因为有其他事,无法在上周日参与共同讨论。我本人也在连下一盘棋都没时间的情况下(没有参加3月李美花杯,5月1日友谊赛,5月到6月个人赛,也可能缺席今年后面的所有比赛),跟同样很忙的棋一生,吕兄,一刀n断,峋光一起在上周日展开了这次讨论。因为我认为火云兄不必为吕兄过于担心了。 至于今后,我个人希望新加坡大批学生棋手中的人才应该站出来参与对象总网站的建设,毕竟,相比之下学生是最有空余时间的也是掌握最新网络技术最多的。
Regarding 5月1日友谊赛, only hear-say ......

before the discussion meeting (联谊座谈会) at Nee Soon South C.C. on 4 Mar 2008, 飞鹰象棋队领队周祥杰先生 sounded me out regarding the friendly match with Bishan East on 1 May 2008. I told him that I did not hear anything on this matter. To avoid any misunderstanding, I have stated below :

The Set-up of Xiangqi in Bishan Area..... Bishan Xiangqi Club

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_10999354

to confirm that any xiangqi matter for Bishan East is representing by Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club.

Regarding team friendly match, e.g. if say, Bishan East RC Zone 5 getting the players from the residents in Blocks 135 to 152 of Bishan East for a friendly match, Bishan C.C. Xiangqi Club will be more than happy to help to organise if approached as this is one of the activities to promote community development in Bishan East.

On the other hand, if any organisation within Bishan East getting players all over Singapore with the purpose to win a friendly match, our stands remain the same as indicated in previous note below and we do not agree to this arrangement as such action do not help to promote community development in Bishan East, furthermore, it will not help to upgrade the xiangqi skills of Bishan East residents and it is meaningless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned by the name "team friendly match", the main purpose is for players of different teams to know each other so that stronger relationship could be built between teams over times, we should try to fill up with own members so that everyone knows the members of other teams.

If we treat the friendly match as another "serious" competition (winning is the only purpose) and formed the team with players from all over the places, the team is just in "NAME" and it is meaningless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarify on "team friendly match" related matters ....

发贴时间:2007-09-10 00:42

作者:棋人生

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_10946004
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 63 楼,当前显示第 35 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码