人才难求
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 42 楼,分 3 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  2  3    末页>>
作者:棋一生 (等级:15 - 最接近神,发帖:3182) 发表:2007-11-14 20:51:39  楼主  关注此帖评分:
人才难求
来届象总理事将要改选,我个人希望有更多肯为象棋出力的人才,能够挺身而出,为象总,为新加坡的象棋界出点棉力,特别是在电脑网络方面,能够象汕头棋院那样,搞得有声有色。但是,当我尝试邀请这些人才时,他们有的不是因为个人工作时间太忙,就是因为个人对象总的仇恨,而不愿加入。到目前为止,那些我恳切邀请的,还没有一位答应愿意出来担任理事,真令我失望。象总现任理事,年龄普遍偏高,我希望有更多年青的棋友,不属于任何党派的中立者,愿意出来担任理事,这样,象总才后续有人,前途才会光明!如果人才不出来,那些烂竽充数,沽名吊誉,为个人私利的不良份子,就会有机可乘,混入象总。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2007-11-15 00:38:32  2楼 评分:
家家都有一本难念的经。
现在的工作环境,有挤占个人时间的趋势。我最近从澳门经过,看到了世界杯和亚洲室内运动会,也有一个感想,就是真能拿假出来比赛的职业,毕竟不是太多,只有如保险和房屋经纪一类工作的时间比较自由,才容易一点。即便是参加例常的理事会议,也是一种时间的付出。如果理事本身还有参与比赛,这点时间更是宝贵。

象总现在的情况,如同许多其他团体一样,不是有年轻人加入就能立刻焕然一新的。新加入的理事,通常对于棋界或象总的运作不够熟悉,也未必能提出很多能通过并实行的建议。我个人认为,象总现在的急务,不在于吸引年轻人参与决策与否,而在于能不能吸引他们参与执行。换句话说,象总更需要的是一个执行层。当然,我也不是象总理事,这只是个人意见,在这里说说而已。

新理事的加入,需要通过选举。选票牵涉到资历的问题,牵涉到人事的关系,更进一步牵涉到各大棋队之间的往来,要避开政治是不可能的。没有什么团体能避开这种问题。因此,即使有人能指出最有效率的做法,结果出来的往往是差强人意,但如果每次能前进一小步,那也就可以满意了。

说回网络方面,象总的确需要做得更好一些,但毕竟不能如同汕头棋院,因为新加坡没有专业棋手,时间和水平还有人气都不能比较。不过,象总的网站代表的是象总的立场,因此也不能什么都发表。真正中立的网站,象华新和文礼象棋(文礼象棋并不是文礼象棋会的官方网站)这样的论坛,已经有了一些人气,和象总的网站可以发挥一个互补的作用。

作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-15 10:26:01  3楼 评分:
My personal view .....
to stand for SIXGA election is a serious matter, you need time and family support etc, for me as an example, my wife allows me to play chess only as an hobby, she does not agree for me to work in Bishan EXCO even, and definitely not able to talk about in SIXGA's EXCO, this was my reason of resignation when I was elected to SIXGA's EXCO in 2002. Since 2002, at least, I can contribute to Singapore Xiangqi from Bishan Xiangqi Club, despite ignoring some other areas.

One day when I find that I have contributed enough and decide to move on to other areas, I will have to move with my feelings.

Here, I like to touch on a serious matter, SIXGA will be playing host in Nov 2008 for the Asian Xiangqi Games {the last two times were in 1968(named as South-East Asian Games) and 1988}, once in twenty years. As mentioned in my article in Bishan 5th Anniversary Special Edition, I started to pay attention to Singapore Xiangqi news since end 1998, and we do not know what will happen twenty years later in 2028 even if Singapore has to play host again for the Asian Xiangqi Games.

There are many areas to be looked into if we want all Asian countries to remember the 2008 event in Singapore, SIXGA's website is one of the areas that plays host even before Nov 2008.

There are many many things in my mind and not able to write them down in logical ways ......, even if I write them down, any SIXGA's EXCO members read them and bring up to the attention of EXCO meetings. There were many views in 悟入棋途 previously.

悟入棋途 may have 10% good suggestions and 90% of suggestions are not practical, but it is still a good source currently for Singapore Xiangqi unless SIXGA's website opens a forum area as 悟入棋途 in future.

作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2007-11-15 12:58:34  4楼 评分:
网页的问题可以考虑先实干起来
关键是资料收集,网页可以先向马来西亚和香港主页看齐。汕头棋院网页每日更新,吾所不及也。
资料收集是实干,网页制作是实干,异于在理事会上发言讨论。

现在大家那么多那么多人关心此事,我相信我们一定可以做好。
可讨论步骤
1.与现任sixga官网网管陈团生先生讨论让更多的人参与网络建设,而陈团生先生可以作为总指挥把关
2.收集资料--纸上的或者电脑里的
3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。
4.招收一名电脑好的青年象棋手负责配合大赛前发布消息,大赛后定期更新。

我可以参与第三项 3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。
作者:张辽 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:4471) 发表:2007-11-15 14:09:23  5楼 评分:
我觉得首先应该把象总的网站和论坛建起来
这应该不是一笔巨大的花费吧?

有了这样一个网站,新加坡本地或者或者说马来西亚,东南亚的象棋信息都可以有地方发布了。本地网站相对于中国大陆网站的优势就在于双语优势。网站作为一个信息发布和棋友交流的平台作用是巨大的,至少可以人更多的人知道新加坡象棋的存在。

作者:一刀n断 (等级:20 - 华新元老,发帖:9771) 发表:2007-11-15 14:51:21  6楼
目前来看我还是很有时间的
不过就是没技术,因为本身不是学计算机的,网页制作等也不会,不过要是各位有意效力,也可以算我一个,花时间的活我还可以,顺便也可以学习不少东西~呵呵~
作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2007-11-15 16:40:51  7楼
我觉得首先应该把象总的网站和论坛建起来这应该不是一笔巨大的花费吧? 有了这样一个网站,新加坡本地或者或者说马来西亚,东南亚的象棋信息都可以有地方发布了。本地网站相对于中国大陆网站的优势就在于双语优势。网站作为一个信息发布和棋友交流的平台作用是巨大的,至少可以人更多的人知道新加坡象棋的存在。
象总有网站。
http://www.sixga.org/index.htm

只是内容并不总能在第一时间更新。棋一生所提的应该是把它办得更好一些。

作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2007-11-16 00:29:10  8楼
目前来看我还是很有时间的不过就是没技术,因为本身不是学计算机的,网页制作等也不会,不过要是各位有意效力,也可以算我一个,花时间的活我还可以,顺便也可以学习不少东西~呵呵~
有时间顺便编些初级教程吧。
资料其实不难找,麻烦的是打字。
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-16 06:31:09  9楼 评分:
棋一生 and 棋人生

wanted to say a few words on these two names.

As many good chess players in Singapore, if you have 棋 as your 一生, you will have a lot of unhappiness as we do not have the living environment for professional chess players.

It is better for you to treat 棋 as 人生, 人生 as 棋, then you will live more happier, right ?

I push for xiangqi activities, if the end results not up to my expectations, I just accept them and move on, or the worst, move away.

Take care.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-16 06:39:57  10楼
我觉得首先应该把象总的网站和论坛建起来这应该不是一笔巨大的花费吧? 有了这样一个网站,新加坡本地或者或者说马来西亚,东南亚的象棋信息都可以有地方发布了。本地网站相对于中国大陆网站的优势就在于双语优势。网站作为一个信息发布和棋友交流的平台作用是巨大的,至少可以人更多的人知道新加坡象棋的存在。
at least the first step : link SIXGA website to 悟入棋途 as 世界象棋联合会
作者:张辽 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:4471) 发表:2007-11-16 11:35:14  11楼
象总有网站。http://www.sixga.org/index.htm 只是内容并不总能在第一时间更新。棋一生所提的应该是把它办得更好一些。
呵呵,那个网站可不大行
作者:张辽 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:4471) 发表:2007-11-16 11:36:45  12楼
棋一生 and 棋人生 wanted to say a few words on these two names. As many good chess players in Singapore, if you have 棋 as your 一生, you will have a lot of unhappiness as we do not have the living environment for professional chess players. It is better for you to treat 棋 as 人生, 人生 as 棋, then you will live more happier, right ? I push for xiangqi activities, if the end results not up to my expectations, I just accept them and move on, or the worst, move away. Take care.
有理,人首先要面对生活,其次才是人生
当然某些大英雄大人物除外。
作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2007-11-16 11:51:32  13楼
棋一生 and 棋人生 wanted to say a few words on these two names. As many good chess players in Singapore, if you have 棋 as your 一生, you will have a lot of unhappiness as we do not have the living environment for professional chess players. It is better for you to treat 棋 as 人生, 人生 as 棋, then you will live more happier, right ? I push for xiangqi activities, if the end results not up to my expectations, I just accept them and move on, or the worst, move away. Take care.
有所不同吧。
我猜想棋一生的意思是弈棋伴一生,不是一生只有棋。在新加坡能做职业棋手的人寥寥无几,而且经济都不如意,很难有谁还能上网的。棋一生不是职业棋手。
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-16 12:21:43  14楼 评分:
有所不同吧。我猜想棋一生的意思是弈棋伴一生,不是一生只有棋。在新加坡能做职业棋手的人寥寥无几,而且经济都不如意,很难有谁还能上网的。棋一生不是职业棋手。
Yes, I know who is 棋一生, ......

I wanted to say those few words when first time I saw the name 棋一生.

After his posting on 人才难求 below,

.....就是因为个人对象总的仇恨,而不愿加入。到目前为止,那些我恳切邀请的,还没有一位答应愿意出来担任理事,真令我失望。....,我希望有更多年青的棋友,不属于任何党派的中立者,愿意出来担任理事,这样,象总才后续有人,前途才会光明!如果人才不出来,那些烂竽充数,沽名吊誉,为个人私利的不良份子,就会有机可乘,混入象总。

I notice that he has high expectations of those so call 中立者.

I believe that he is unable to change the situations, i.e. the playing of politics in SIXGA, same as many other organisations.

If you are the 中立者, it is not easy for you to contribute unless you are prepared to do all the works and also just keep quiet, may be I am wrong, but the voting results for me in 2002 and 2004 under the old system have supported my view, of course, you may say that my resignation in 2002 resulted in less votes in 2004......I am the outspoken type, so better for me not to be in there ....., hahaha.

Last but not least, the website of SIXGA should improve fast enough before the 2008 Asian Xiangqi Games so that we are able to introduce Singapore Xiangqi to all other Asian countries, other issues to me is not so critical at this moment lah ......
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2007-11-22 12:49:04  15楼
网页的问题可以考虑先实干起来关键是资料收集,网页可以先向马来西亚和香港主页看齐。汕头棋院网页每日更新,吾所不及也。 资料收集是实干,网页制作是实干,异于在理事会上发言讨论。 现在大家那么多那么多人关心此事,我相信我们一定可以做好。 可讨论步骤 1.与现任sixga官网网管陈团生先生讨论让更多的人参与网络建设,而陈团生先生可以作为总指挥把关 2.收集资料--纸上的或者电脑里的 3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。 4.招收一名电脑好的青年象棋手负责配合大赛前发布消息,大赛后定期更新。 我可以参与第三项 3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。
继续讨论实干构建新版Sixga网页
小生不才在上一个帖子里列了4个步骤

可讨论步骤
1.与现任sixga官网网管陈团生先生讨论让更多的人参与网络建设,而陈团生先生可以作为总指挥把关
2.收集资料--纸上的或者电脑里的
3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。
4.招收一名电脑好的青年象棋手负责配合大赛前发布消息,大赛后定期更新

我可以参与第三项步骤。

那么现在第一第二个步骤谁来做?
第四步骤有无深爱象棋的本地电脑好的象棋手负责配合?

作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-22 13:03:02  16楼
继续讨论实干构建新版Sixga网页小生不才在上一个帖子里列了4个步骤 可讨论步骤 1.与现任sixga官网网管陈团生先生讨论让更多的人参与网络建设,而陈团生先生可以作为总指挥把关 2.收集资料--纸上的或者电脑里的 3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。 4.招收一名电脑好的青年象棋手负责配合大赛前发布消息,大赛后定期更新 我可以参与第三项步骤。 那么现在第一第二个步骤谁来做? 第四步骤有无深爱象棋的本地电脑好的象棋手负责配合?
Can 棋一生 bring the matter to SIXGA's EXCO first .......
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-11-29 14:09:06  17楼
继续讨论实干构建新版Sixga网页小生不才在上一个帖子里列了4个步骤 可讨论步骤 1.与现任sixga官网网管陈团生先生讨论让更多的人参与网络建设,而陈团生先生可以作为总指挥把关 2.收集资料--纸上的或者电脑里的 3.新sixga网页制作,新网页制作后交由陈团生先生把关,然后放上服务器。 4.招收一名电脑好的青年象棋手负责配合大赛前发布消息,大赛后定期更新 我可以参与第三项步骤。 那么现在第一第二个步骤谁来做? 第四步骤有无深爱象棋的本地电脑好的象棋手负责配合?
During the discussion with Sixga chairman this morning ......
regarding past records of xiangqi activities, the first step is to get softcopies of records from 1995 till now from the three secretary-generals before editing for the webpage creation.(卷心菜, your area ?)

I have also given a copy of the suggestions from 卷心菜 to him.

The thinking now is to compile somethings for Sixga 75th Anniversary celebration, the information for webpage release could be in stages, please wait for further update.
作者:火云邪神 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:373) 发表:2007-12-06 15:37:04  18楼
Yes, I know who is 棋一生, ...... I wanted to say those few words when first time I saw the name 棋一生. After his posting on 人才难求 below, .....就是因为个人对象总的仇恨,而不愿加入。到目前为止,那些我恳切邀请的,还没有一位答应愿意出来担任理事,真令我失望。....,我希望有更多年青的棋友,不属于任何党派的中立者,愿意出来担任理事,这样,象总才后续有人,前途才会光明!如果人才不出来,那些烂竽充数,沽名吊誉,为个人私利的不良份子,就会有机可乘,混入象总。 I notice that he has high expectations of those so call 中立者. I believe that he is unable to change the situations, i.e. the playing of politics in SIXGA, same as many other organisations. If you are the 中立者, it is not easy for you to contribute unless you are prepared to do all the works and also just keep quiet, may be I am wrong, but the voting results for me in 2002 and 2004 under the old system have supported my view, of course, you may say that my resignation in 2002 resulted in less votes in 2004......I am the outspoken type, so better for me not (more...)
也有人默默付出
In Singapore context, most of us are amateur players. We often do not have time to train, not to mention contributing to the chess arena. However, there are some of us who really take the effort to build up our own club. Their effort might have exceed the time spent on homing their personal skills. Reputation might be deem very important to some. But there's exceptions whereby people do their best for the club's well being without promoting themselves as key personnels of their own clubs. These are the unsung heroes.

what 棋人生 meant are probably the sponsors. But don't forget a good and successful club rely on 3 areas.

1) Player
2) Committee / Sponsor
3) Facilitator

Mr 棋人生 belongs to type 2 and 3. :)
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-12-06 16:03:40  19楼
也有人默默付出In Singapore context, most of us are amateur players. We often do not have time to train, not to mention contributing to the chess arena. However, there are some of us who really take the effort to build up our own club. Their effort might have exceed the time spent on homing their personal skills. Reputation might be deem very important to some. But there's exceptions whereby people do their best for the club's well being without promoting themselves as key personnels of their own clubs. These are the unsung heroes. what 棋人生 meant are probably the sponsors. But don't forget a good and successful club rely on 3 areas. 1) Player 2) Committee / Sponsor 3) Facilitator Mr 棋人生 belongs to type 2 and 3. :)
We are not able to call a club without players .....

personally, I hope to step down anytime after we celebrated 5th Anniversary ...

sometimes you will feel uneasy if you do nothing when you see something ....

I do not hope for 春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干 as mentioned by 卷心菜

definitely not 鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已 as mentioned by 几度

:)
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2007-12-07 01:40:43  20楼
During the discussion with Sixga chairman this morning ......regarding past records of xiangqi activities, the first step is to get softcopies of records from 1995 till now from the three secretary-generals before editing for the webpage creation.(卷心菜, your area ?) I have also given a copy of the suggestions from 卷心菜 to him. The thinking now is to compile somethings for Sixga 75th Anniversary celebration, the information for webpage release could be in stages, please wait for further update.
哈哈。祝大家圣诞快乐,祝大家在快棋赛和智协赛中取得好成绩!
12月7日到22日--上海
12月22日到26日--香港
12月26日--返回新加坡
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 42 篇文章,分 3 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  2  3  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码